Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My dreams for the future

My dream for my future is that i wanna be a
MARINE BIOLOGIST because i like to work with animals that live under the water. For example:  Sea Turtles,fishes,and also Jellyfish. But i will live in Port Aransas because there is a sea or ocean or beach over dare and i think that is a good place for me to go to work.An other  reason i wanna be a marine biologist because you get good money working as a marine biologist and i need that money because i need to pay my montage for my house and my car and i also need that money because i need to my my wants and needs. I also wanna be a marine biologist because i think it will be a good job for me because i think i could handel different sea animals .

1 comment:

  1. That is an awesome job to want to have!!

    When you become a Marine Biologist can I visit you at Sea World and swim with the dolphins?

    -- Lindsey, Globaloria Intern

    ReplyDelete