Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Visit From the President

Dear President Obama,
I have heard about the visit about the school in Massachusetts,we have class called GLOBALORIA. Its a class that you use technology its a really cool class,right now we are doing our own game. We are doing a game but everybody has there own team and each team decided what there game is going to be about me and my teammate Monica our game is to prevent people to drop out of school.I think you should go to our school which is East College Prep Academy.We are really intelligent at this school we are respectful and we only have 6th and 7th grade . I hope you come top our school.
                                                  Sincerely,
                                                             Barbie Reyes

No comments:

Post a Comment