Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Awesome Friends and people i hate

My awesome friends are Andrea L.,Joyce, and some other people. There are like so awesome there are the awesome people in the whole wide world i know of .I could go on and on and on of my best friends but i am not. Lets talk about the people that i hate i hate them so much i just want to kill them and i have a long list.
List of people i hate:
Damian E. (He is so annoying)
Daniel L.(He is so quiet and annoying)
James H.(He gets in my last nerves)
Raul R.(He is annoying and he stinks like ....)
Calvin H.(So ANNOYING he gets in my last nerves)
DeAndre M.( I hate him but i don't know why )
Adam O.(He is a tater teller)
Jack D.(He is so annoying)
Leo H.(He is so annoying and ugly)
Leo M.(He is so annoying )
Sonny M.(He TALKS TO MUCH)
Louis B.(ANNOYING  TALKS TO MUCH THINKS HE IS SMART )
That's all i want to talk about .
Bye bye losers

No comments:

Post a Comment