Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Game Habits

What types of games do you enjoy playing? What are the titles?
I like playing Paradise Island and Happy Aquarium on Facebook and I like playing games that you need to take car of things.
When did you begin playing games, on what type of game system?
I start playing these games when I finish doing my homework and I play them on the computer.
Do your parents/guardians limit the amount of time you are allowed to play games? Yes my parent have time limit for me in the computer.

Do you think it is possible to get completely addicted to playing video games? Why or why not?
Yes I do think so because my cousin is addicted to his game he dose not even does his homework he just goes to his room and start playing and stops playing when hes tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment