Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Nike

I feel very bad because my aunt use to buy me a lot of Nike's and I didn't know that they are sweatshops for that company like I would of never wear does shoes. Next time I see a person wearing Nike's I would tell them who made them and how they suffer just for making the merchandise that the make for us. Like who would treat somebody like animals we are humans they nearly get any money.They work there butts off for no money basically I just think this is unfair. Some of them that are working are children. Sometimes they even get abused if they do something wrong (kids,teens, and adults). If your wearing Nike's you just got RIPOFF like did you know like what they make out of the shoes is like 7 cents and you buy them for 100 dollars.
SO THINK BEFORE YOU BUY NIKE'S!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment